Wednesday, April 4, 2018

An ebay seller with great photos

Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Rain and Snow
+1 C   35.6 F


An ebay Seller 
With Great Photos


I'm always on the search for new toys, when I came across Mr. Heinrich S. Bernd's  
nice selection of 1940's tin wind-up  European toys. What initially caught my eye was that first photo below It's a nice wide-angle photo of a toy placed on the dashboard of the car. Of course,  this is not a recommended place to put anything while driving a car.

I've seen similar toys like the 3 below, and they could be either German, French, or British. 
In fact, the immediate blue car below indicates that it is "Made in Germany", while the last red toy car is in fact a Chad Valley (Great Britain) toy.

Rare large sheet metal toys
Antique 1930 toy metal car with spring motor 
Length: 8 5/8" 22 cm





Tin car with spring motor (wind-up)
Pre-1945 
Length:  9 1/16" 23 cm


Toy sheet metal auto
Pre-1947
Length:  9 7/8" 25 cm



So that's it on this cold and snowy/rainy day.
I hope you're having better weather than me.

Have a great day or evening
Wherever you may be.

Stacey Bindman
Toysearcher@gmail.com






No comments: