Monday, March 19, 2012

A Request For Information on A Slush Toy

Tuesday, March 20, 2012


A Request for Information About a Slush Toy

     The great thing about the Internet is that you get to meet so many interesting and wonderful people that you would never have may even 10 years ago with the Net. One of these people is Mr.  Pim Piet.

     I didn't spell his name properly (my apologies), and when I figure out how to place above the letter "e" of Pim's last name 2 .. (dots) I will do so! I introduced myself to Pim about 6 weeks ago, when Idid a search for "Slush Toys" and came across a book that the wrote about slush toys.

    When I have more time today, I will write a complete instalment on Pim, which I hope he will approve, as his photos are super, and he has written 2 nice books on Slush toys" on Blurb.

   Last week, Pim wrote me with a request. He had this nice slush boat, but needs to find out information about it. Initially, his photo was too small, so I asked for a larger one to send to me. 

Photo Courtesy of Mr. Pim Piet

Photo Courtesy of Mr. Pim Piet

       The toy measures 3 7/8"or 95mm long, and has a sail (in the front) that is missing. 
The wheels are metallic. 

So If someone can help Pim out through this blog, I and Pim would appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.


 Pim's website can be found at:

http://www.slushtoycars.com/Slush_Toy_Cars/Slush_Mold_Cars.html

Please have a look, as it's well done and is an excellent resource for toy collectors and readers/



As always, thanks for dropping by, 
and have,

A good Morning,

A Good Afternoon,
or
Good Evening

Wherever you may be. 

(Mr.) Stacey Bindman






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this toy for sale about a year ago and didn't buy it - I've regretted it ever since. Did you ever identify the maker?

toysearcher said...

Hello,

I just searched today, but couldn't find out who made it.
Thanks for dropping by to my blog.

Stacey